We are looking forward to seeing everyone and providing a safe, clean, sanitized, fun, and relaxing place for you to stay. We have been working diligently around the clock cleaning and preparing for everyone's safety.
We are taking extra measures to assure everyone's safety:
- All units will be thoroughly sanitized between guest stays. Michele and her trusted team will assure proper cleaning and sanitation.
- All bedding and sheets will be removed and cleaned between guest stays. You will be provided with a sanitized pack of sheets and bedding. We are asking guests to make their own beds to help with the extra time required to sanitize all the bedding and to verify all bedding is cleaned and sanitized.
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own blankets and/or quilts. This way you can use the sheets and mattress pads provided and your own blankets or quilts. This applies to pillows too. Guests can bring their own. Otherwise, cleaned and sanitized pillows are provided.
- Guests will be required to engage in social distancing on the property. Each unit has its own space in front of the unit that makes this easy. We will also space out chairs and tables on the property and place signs to remind everyone to maintain social distances.
- Contactless check-in. Your unit will be open with a key inside. You can go directly to your unit upon arrival. Phone numbers will be provided to contact us for anything you may need.
- Grocery delivery service available. Text or Call Roger at (518) 502-3452 for details or visit his website: